About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)

View of dilapidated Lingquan Temple hall from the Lingquan temple pagoda.

The 靈泉寺塔 Lingquansita was first built by Hui Yuan (334-416), who founded the Pure Land branch of Buddhism at the Donglinsi on Lushan. Before moving to Lushan Huiyuan live in this area. The temple was rebuilt in the Qing in 1864 but is now again in ruins. The pagoda remains with a few derelict buildings nearby.

Related Items:
Língquánsì 靈泉寺
Héběi 河北
Huángzhōu 黃州