About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Google Map  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)


This temple was established in 547 of the Southern Dynasties 南朝. It sits in the center of Nanchang City in Jiangxi. It was originally named the Kaiyuansi 開元寺. In 769 the Chan monk Mazu practiced here. 大历四年(769),名僧道一(马祖禅师)在此开设道场. The temple has had many name changes and was finally name Youminsi only in 1929. 大中年间改上兰院。宋咸来年间改,承天寺,政和年间改成能仁寺,明景泰年间改永宁寺,清顺治年间改佑清寺。1929年改佑民寺。

Related Items:
Mǎzǔ 馬祖
Jiāngxī 江西
Nánchāng 南昌