About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)

Front gate of the 安國寺 Anguosi in Huangzhou viewed through a ruined gate of the Lingquansi.

First built by Hui Yuan (334-416), who founded the Pure Land branch of Buddhism at the the Donglinsi on Lushan. Before moving to Lushan Huiyuan practiced in this area. The temple was rebuilt in the Qing in 1864 but is now again in ruins. The pagoda remains and a few derelict buildings thats all.

Related Items:
Sū Shì (1036-1101) 蘇軾
Huángzhōu 黃州
Húběi 湖北
Língquánsìtǎ 靈泉寺塔