About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)

Where in 1639, Mu Zeng (1587-1646), the titular ruler of Lijiang, met the great Ming geographer and traveler Xu Xiake.

This was originally the gate of the 福國寺 Fúguósì built in the 29th year of Wanli in the ming Dynasty, 1601. It was moved here in 1974. (That's still Cultural Revolution time!)

Related Items:
Xú Xiákè 1587-1641 徐霞客
Deyuèlóu 得月樓
Lìjiāng 麗江
Yúnnán 雲南