About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Google Map  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)

One kilometer west of the Zhenjuesi, along the Changhe River in Beijing. Built by Empress Dowager Li, mother of Emperor Wan Li of the Ming Dynasty in 1578. The Changhe River was the route taken by the Emperor to the Summer Palace. In the Ming the river was lined with many temples. Only two remain today, the Zhenjuesi and the Wanshousi.

Related Items:
Běijīng 北京
Chánghé 長河