Yǒngānsì Běijīng

About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Google Map  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)

On the side of 瓊華島 Qiónghuádǎo, Qionghua Island in Beihai Lake in Beijing sits the Yongansi with its white stupa towering overhead. it was built in 1651 by the Qing court. First named 白塔寺 Baitasi, White Pagoda Temple, its name was changed to Yongansi in 1743.

Related Items:
Báitǎ Yǒngānsì 白塔 永安寺
Běihǎi 北海
Běijīng 北京
Qiónghuádǎo 瓊華島