About us
Contact us


Slideshow  Google Map  Timeline  Timemap  Comments (0)

Built in the 10th Year of Yongzheng in Qing Dynasty in 1731, the Five Pagoda Temple was originally named 慈燈寺 Cidengsi and was a Lama temple. The five pagoda structure is all that remains of the original buildings. The body of the pagoda is brick and stone, and16.5 meters high. It is decorated with glazed bricks with inlayed white stones at the edges and corners of the roof.

Related Items:
Hūhéhàotè Huhhot 呼和浩特
Nèimēnggǔ Inner Mongolia 內蒙古